Why Work In Condor?
As a member of our team, each of your contributions makes a visible difference. You’ll collaborate with talented teammates in an environment that values you and your ideas.
We were once on the other side of the corner. Overwhelmed by misinformation and frustrated with the poor support from marketing agencies and professionals.
So we worked for years at the best agencies and finally quit to build our own intending to connect top-quality Latin American talent -like you!- with businesses across America.
We aim to improve our people’s opportunities and quality of life.
Fueling your professional & personal growth with all types of resources & opportunities: that’s our goal!
Work comfortably from home or come to our office if you need it. Freebies & surprises are guaranteed!
Health & Wellbeing
From insurance coverage to psychological support and funding for other activities of your choice (gym, yoga, etc.)
Learning & Entertainment Platforms
Enjoy free subscriptions to Audible, Spotify, Netflix, LinkedIn Learning, Udemy, MasterClass, and more.
Bond with your teammates in a highly competitive environment and have fun during the process.
What Our Condorians Say
Take your career to Condor-level heights!
- Plan and execute media campaigns for several platforms (Paid Media, SEO, Email, and Marketing Automation).
- Lead the Media and Reporting department in all projects and campaigns. Keep abreast of design and marketing trends.
- Use analytics to improve advertising strategies.
- Understand client expectations and liaise with clients to ensure satisfaction.
- Regularly report advertising campaign results (including revenues and costs).
- Ensure reports are accurate and optimized Optimize advertising strategies for varying audiences and channels Scope projects and organize team workload in collaboration with the Account Director.
- Ensure a cohesive advertising message across campaigns.
- A result-driven approach to projects. Proven work experience as a Media Director, Marketing Manager, or similar role.
- Knowledge of different types of media channels. (e.g. Google Ads, Meta ads, Twitter ads, etc)
- Demonstrable experience with building effective advertising campaigns.
- Familiarity with digital marketing.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau)
- Experience with budget planning and KPIs.
- Experience managing large teams.
- Ability to manage and combine data.
- Handle simple client requests.
- Assist senior developers with daily tasks.
- Advanced English skills (C1-C2).
- 8+ months of experience.
- Interest in UX/UI.
- Familiarity with React.js, HubSpot, and REST API is a plus.
- Develop and execute a sales plan to achieve company revenue goals.
- Prospect and generate new business through lead generation and cold calling.
- Maintain and grow existing customer relationships through regular sales and service support.
- Understand customers’ needs and customize the company’s product or service offerings to meet those needs.
- Negotiate and close sales deals with customers.
- Work closely with marketing and other departments to develop and execute sales strategies and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably in the marketing industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Advanced English level (C1-C2) Written and spoken.
- Experience working with Excel, HubSpot, and Salesforce.
- Conduct high-level discovery calls with target and prospect accounts.
- Work from existing leads to build and grow the business.
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest through cold discovery calls and email campaigns.
- Perform solution-based selling to new prospects.
- Utilize your active listening skills to understand and uncover customer needs and business problems to effectively communicate how our clients can solve them.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel our pipeline.
- Consistently achieve established quotas to ensure revenue and growth objectives.
- Be the project leader and primary client contact in managing all phases of the strategy behind the podcast and utilization of the podcast as a tool for business development.
- Develop a strong relationship with the client and provide insight and ideas.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement.
- Provide leadership and direction for day-to-day project operations and provides guidance to other members of the team (i.e. writers, editors, developers, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience in Sales or Business Development.
- Able to work in CT (California/Mexico time).
- Customer-facing experience and strong problem-solving skills.
- You have a track record of success in a performance and metrics-driven role.
- Available and quick to communicate through Slack, Email, etc.
- Good people skills (friendly and cooperative).
- Passionate about helping B2B clients to get referrals and customers using podcasts.
- Able to push clients and hold them accountable.
- Bonus points if you have been involved in some way with podcasting, radio, or other related media activity (but not required).
- Reliable Internet.
- Great English Skills.
• Work closely with Account Managers and directors to respond to client needs around
reporting, insights, and general campaign questions.
• Effectively communicate any in-flight campaign changes to the internal buying and
planning team to promote flawless execution.
• Brainstorm thought leadership topics that can be turned into sharable one-sheeters to
help improve client retention/growth.
• Manage the full campaign life cycle for small to medium-sized clients under the
supervision of the Account Manager and Director.
• Put together in-depth post-campaign reports in both excel and PowerPoint that tell a
rich story about the client’s performance.
• Create and manage online advertising campaigns and report results to Account and
• Undertakes administrative tasks as needed.
- Knowledgeable enough to pull any report/screenshot, do any media plan, or send over any proposal that’s needed if time doesn’t permit working with strategists.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and competitive landscape to be able to explain Strike’s unique differentiation.
- Familiarity and hands-on experience in different digital media platforms.
- Strong knowledge of social platforms and the different advertising products within each platform.
- Paid Media and/or Programmatic experience.
- Experience with Google Ads, FB Ads Manager, Display & Video 360 (DV360), DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM), etc.
- Responsible for invoicing clients at the end of each month and campaign.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (client-facing English).
- To create, prepare and edit digital and print-ready artwork across a range
- To ensure the integrity of the original concept and brief.
- To understand and work within brand and corporate guidelines.
- To produce retouching of images and photography to a good level.
- To understand and apply color management principles in daily tasks.
- To use your experience and knowledge to identify and resolve design, artwork, and production challenges.
- To complete all personal administration, including timesheets, accurately and promptly.
- To understand the company’s quality control process and systems, employing a methodical approach.
- To provide the business with the best value by estimating and managing time accurately, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest quality.
• Considerable experience as a production-focused artwork (3 years approx).
• Experience checking the design and making changes or corrections to the text, images, or layout.
• Agency, production agency, or direct client experience preferred.
• Pre-flight and proofing background.
• In-depth expertise in Adobe Creative Suite. (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop)
• Photoshop and image retouching skills.
• Straightforward typographical and layout skills.
• Strong English skills.
• Understanding of color management.
• General automated artwork production and template-building experience (Indesign)
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively.
- Consult with customers to understand their needs and preferences related.
- Event planning and organization (mainly wine-tasting events).
- Organic client search.
- 2+ years of experience in similar roles (Negotiable.)
- Advanced English Level.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Numerical Reasoning.
- Driver’s License.
- Support Mid-Level Analyst in Keyword Research tasks.
- Propose keywords to optimize the client’s website.
- Keep track of keyword positioning progress.
- Audit the client’s website to solve detected technical issues in content, copy, and metadata.
- Execute the approved recommendations on the client’s website.
- Advanced English.
- Strong Excel skills (V-LOOKUP, data filtering, data combination.)
- Previous experience with Semrush or similar platforms (preferred.)
- Strong analytical skills.
- Google Search Console or Google Analytics experience is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and WordPress for web design and development is a plus.
- 8 months of experience.
- Work closely with Account Managers and Director to respond to client needs around reporting, insights, and general campaign questions.
- Effectively communicate any in-flight campaign changes to the internal buying and planning team to promote flawless execution.
- Brainstorm thought leadership topics that can be turned into sharable one-sheeters to help improve client retention/growth.
- Manage the full campaign life cycle for small to medium-sized clients under the supervision of the Account Manager and Director.
- Put together in-depth post-campaign reports in both excel and PowerPoint that tells a a rich story about the client’s performance.
- Proactively come up with ideas to help with campaign performance, insights and the the overall value that the client provides.
- Create and manage online advertising campaigns and report results to Account and Media leads.
- Undertakes administrative tasks as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (C1-C2).
- 1+ years working in an advertising setting or related field would be an advantage.
- High proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, growing, and deadline-oriented environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Google Ads, Display & Video 360 (DV360), Facebook Ads Manager, or other programmatic advertising platforms is a big plus.
- Strong knowledge of social platforms and the different advertising products within each platform.
- Digital savvy & can pick up new tools quickly.